Have you ever faced any situation when you have accidentally deleted any of your important documents or any contact and end up cursing yourself? That’s the natural and obvious reaction that anyone can have in such a situation. It’s our human nature. And making mistakes is also human nature. No matter how much we try not to make mistakes, how careful we are, we end up making some mistakes like accidentally deleting some important data from our devices at least once in our life. So what do we do now? Cursing yourself will not solve any of your problems, nor it will restore your lost data. Recovering lost data files can be quite a stressful and hassling task. But your data can be recovered no matter what device you are using. But that follows a much longer and time-consuming process, and it also differs as per the device that you own. Recovering lost data on Android devices is much different from recovering it on the iOS device. If you are a new user of any iOS device and ever face any situation like this, then we are here to help you. As a new user of your iOS device, you might not be well aware of the iCloud services provided by Apple to its users.
No worries, in this article, we will let you know about the iCloud services and its features along with the ways of recovering your lost data through iCloud services. Go through the full article to know the amazing features of iCloud and how you can recover your lost data using the iCloud services.
Features of iCloud Services
Apple’s service of iCloud comes with various advanced features and useful tools and components. It offers a range of multiple features like iCloud Drive, iCloud Storage Plans, iCloud Photo Library, Safari, iCloud Keychain Services, and many more. iCloud services are mostly invisible, but it is the most important services that are specially designed to sync your relevant data and documents. For example, if you update your contact information or any other information, then that information will automatically be updated on your other iOS devices as well like iPad, iPod. In this way, your data cannot be lost anywhere if you have more than one iOS device. With the syncing feature of iCloud, you can restore your data on any other device as your data will be synced on all your iOS devices. In case, if you ever lost any of your important data or contacts, calendars or bookmarks after restoring your iOS device, there are still chances when you can recover your lost icloud calendar, bookmark, essential contacts, and all other important files even when you have only one iOS device. Because before restoring your device, your important data like Contacts, Bookmark, or Calendar are automatically saved by the iCloud. And to recover your data from the iCloud, you need to follow the process that we have mentioned below in the following points. Take a look:
The Process of Restoring Lost iCloud Contacts, Calendars, Reminders, And Bookmarks
Apple has provided the ability to its users to restore their lost iCloud data with iCloud’s own internal backup system that gives them a peace of mind. By default, Apple’s iCloud keeps all the deleted data stores for a period of about 30 days. That means you can restore your lost iCloud data within those 30 days. To restore your data, you need a computer with a good internet connection. You can recover your data using an iPad also.
Whether you lost your data accidentally or unexpectedly, following the steps will help you to recover your lost iCloud data. Here are the steps:
- The first step to follow to restore your lost iCloud data includes signing in to your iCloud account. To sign in to your iCloud account, open any of the browsers like Safari or Chrome, any one of them.
- In the search bar, type iCoud.com to reach its site. After reaching out to iCloud.com, enter your Apple ID and Password to complete the sign-in process.
- After signing into your iCloud account, go to the “Account Setting”.
- Now, scroll down through you screen until you reached the “Advanced Section”.select this option of “Advanced Section”.
- The Advanced section will show you the following options:
- Restore Files:- enables you to restore the files that you have deleted accidentally or unintentionally.
- Restore Bookmarks:- allows you to restore the deleted bookmarks.
- Restore Contacts:- let you recover the contacts deleted by you unintentionally.
- Restore Calendars and Reminders:- allows you to recover the deleted Calendars and Reminders.
You can choose any of the options as per your desire to retrieve your deleted data.
- And the last step that you need to follow is to tap on the option of “Restore” placed at the front of the date on which you had restored your device earlier.
- Now, click on the option of “Restore” again to confirm the process.
Now sit down patiently for a while as the process will take some time to complete. And once the process is finished, you will receive a notification on your Apple account confirming the restoration of your data. And you now can find your lost iCloud data on your device. Isn’t a straightforward and easy process? If you ever face this kind of situation, don’t forget to follow this process. And for more suggestions and help like this, stay connected with our site and follow us and let us know how this article worked for you.